Scroll Poll February 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

Scroll Poll February 2019

David Morales '20, Contributor

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.


Email This Story






The most recent edition of the Scroll Poll had more answers and thank you to all 97 of you that responded! Our goal next time is to hit over 100 responses so tell your friends to answer! Anyway, here are the responses for this Scroll Poll…

Does pineapple belong on pizza? 57% (55 responses) of you think that pineapple and pizza go together whereas 43% of you (42 responses) believe that pineapple and pizza should be kept apart. If you think that pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza, then you clearly haven’t tried it and I highly recommend giving it a try.

Do you plan on travelling out of town over President’s Day weekend? 80% (70 responses) of the respondents are staying home while the remaining 20% (17 responses) are stretching their legs and expanding their horizons over President’s Day weekend.

Would you steal a loaf of bread to feed your starving family? 65% of you (56 responses) had no qualms with getting that bread to feed your family. The remaining 35% (30 responses) did not find it ethical to steal the bread.

How many dimples are on a regulation golf ball? The correct answer was 336. 3% (3 responses) thought that there were 2.3768 dimples. 36% of you (31 responses) thought that a golf ball had 277 dimples.  42% of you (36 responses) knew the golf ball had 336 dimples and good for you knowing that obscure fact. The remaining 19% (16 responses) of you thought a regulation golf ball has 500 dimples. This isn’t completely wrong as some golf balls have that many, but the average golf ball has 336 dimples.

How many clubs are you a member of?  Only 6% (5 responses) of the respondents were in no clubs at all. 20% (17 responses) of the respondents were in 1 club. 74% of the respondents were in multiple clubs and 41% of the responses (36 responses) indicated that they were part of 2 clubs at CCDS. 29 people or 33% of the respondents were a member of 3 or more clubs. It is so great to see you guys being an active part of the community!

 

Well, these were the results of this Scroll Poll. I hope you maybe learned a little something either about dimples on a golf ball or about how the community thinks.